Posted by Admin on June, 28, 2019
Pilgrimage tours is widely practiced with a group of earnest devotees heading for these holy odysseys to seek sanctifications of almighty and to pay the eventual forfeit as a token of love towards him. Bhutan has plentiful of religious, traditional and historical locations of traditional architecture at various places. People across the world are deeply involved in the culture of this place, custom, and religion. It is highly suggested to book a pilgrimage tour in Bhutan Thimphu that offers an in-depth experience of customs and traditions of western and central Bhutan.
What does a pilgrimage tour in Thimpu meant for?
Reconnect with your God through the awakening of your inner conscience by booking Pilgrimage Tours. There are expert tour operators that help organize tours for people of all faiths be it Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists or any other.
A small act of bending at the holy shrines or a dip in the waters of sacred rivers can set your mind free from worldly affairs and give peace to the soul. The enchanting destinations included in a Pilgrimage Tours help you reunite with your spirits while leaving the materialistic world behind.
There are so many travel agencies that offer affordable pilgrimage tour to the enthusiasts with a benefit of customization. There are some specific itineraries that you should look into before booking your packages.
Upon arrival, you will be received by the crew. Then start a drive to Thimphu 1hr. Thimphu is the capital city of Bhutan appx 100,000 inhabitants. Depending on flight timings one can visit the memorial stupa of the 3rd King of Bhutan, where they will see numerous aging folks praying, prostrating and walking around the stupa.
• Visit Changangkha Monastery built in the 12th century. Changangkha Lhakhang is one of the oldest temples in Thimphu.
• Zilukha nunnery in Drubthob Goemba: This nunnery is one of the largest nunneries in Bhutan just above the Dzong that overlooks the Thimphu valley.
• Pangri Zampa Lhakhang is idyllically located in the middle of a meadow, not far from the river and Cheri monasteries. During a visit Pangri Zampa, you can learn more about astrology, and also have your personal reading done.
• Visit Dorji Phangmo- Living goddess of longevity.
Visit Nalanda Buddhist Institute and intermingle with monks. Nalanda Buddhist Institute is a small Drukpa Kagyu monastic school in Punakha district, Bhutan. You can also visit a farmhouse to observe the daily chores of Bhutanese farm life.
Gangtey to Khotokha
Before reaching Chuzomsa avert from the highway into a hidden valley known as Khotokha. Visit one of the largest monastic schools there called the Rinchenling Shedra.
On reaching Paro, visit the Paro Dzong. Kichu Lhakhang is one of the oldest monasteries in Bhutan and was built in the 7th century by the Tibetan King Songsten Gampo.
This is not the end. There is much more to do in budget pilgrimage tour packages offered by leading tour and travel companies. Here are their salient features:
Provide all arrangements
• Ensure quality services to the visitors in all the schedules
• Offer professional guides for convenience
• Provide expansive destinations across the nation
• Assure the security of all the visitors
• Free consultation to book itineraries of your choice
This entry was posted on June, 28, 2019 at 14 : 49 pm and is filed under Pilgrimage Tour. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.