* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
If you are someone who finds it interesting to explore different cultures, people, and their lifestyles, it is advised to plan a trip to Bhutan. Known for its distinct Buddhist culture, Bhutan offers plenty of opportunities to globetrotters coming from across the globe. So,travel with A Trailfinder Tours and experience majestic Bhutan without compromising on budget and schedule. The company is based in Thimphu (Bhutan) and we host cultural heart land tours of Bhutan. Travel itineraries are organized as per the individual’s choice. So, to book 11 days to cultural heart land of Bhutan tour package in advance or urgent basis, ring us on the given numbers.
Culture enables oneself to distinguish oneself from other, so is for Bhutan. A contiguous country, sandwiched between two giants in China to the North and India to the South, unique culture and tradition has successfully defended Bhutan’s sovereignty. Not surprisingly, her old age tradition is still intact and to further preserve and promote it, it is epitomized as one the four pillar of the Gross National Happiness, the Country’s development philosophy.
As the waves of modernization and globalization enter Bhutan, there are growing concerns that her rich indigenous culture could end up being possible victim. As a preventive measure, all necessary policies and legislations are being put into force. To propel the government’s effort, “A Path to Himalayan country Bhutan tours and trek”, in its small ways have resolved to start culture tour for tourists to transfer message to the other parts of the world that ‘culture has run riot there in Bhutan’. We are confident that you can be an important intermediary between Bhutan and the rest!
The cultural tour will largely focus on the visit of important and sacred sites in Bhutan that have and will continue to shape the Country’s destiny. Apart from this, the tour package includes exploring Bhutanese dietary culture, different ethnicities and other places of interest.
The culture tour package is here but we can always customize and tailor an itinerary to suit your requirements and interest.Air fare from home to back to home
Tips to guide and driver
Laundry, telephone and wifi charges
Last minute changes of plan due to natural hazards
Anything that is not in inclusive1-131-12
- (ALL CANCELLATIONS OF THE TOUR AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE ARE CHARGED $200 FOR WORKS AND TRANSCTION REGARDLESS OF WHEN THE CANCELLATION IS MADE)
Cancellations terms and conditions of
A TRAILFINDER TOURS AND TREKS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Tour Programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows
- within 30 days of start of program - 10%
- within 21 days ~ 20% of rate
- within 14 days ~ 50% of rate
- within 7 days ~ 70% of rate
- less than 7 days or without notice ~ 90% of rate
- after arrival in Bhutan or no turn up~ 100%
Delayed Arrivals/ Departures.
- There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
- Are there any additional cost or extra services?
- The following are additional costs:
- travel insurancetips and gratuities to guides, drivers and hotel staff airfaresvisa fees of USD 40/- per personbank transfer fees for making your payment to the bank in Bhutanexcess baggage chargesdrinks – alcohol, soft drinkssleeping bags on trekslaundrytelephone callsevacuation by helicoptersbills of personal nature e.g. laundry etc.
Tourist behavior and conditions.
- We really respect and obey your privacy as long as you are in our country. We also follow your designated tour program as per the discussions you have had with the contract person before you come to Bhutan. We don’t want you to hesitate to change any tour program as per your wish after learning more of our country once you are here, as long as you don’t alter the night halt. We will always be at your service as long as you are in Bhutan and also any part of the world if we are available. At the same time we urge our sincere visitors that any tourist traveling to Bhutan should have his/her willingness to learn about Bhutan, its culture and heritage, and should obey the rules and regulations of the local places. Anyone who refuses to listen to the guides or follow local regulations may have to leave the country before his/her proposed date or may have to face different security.
- Extra charges for the changes of night halt once you are IN the Country.
- Any tourist who wants to change the night halt from their designated night halt will be liable to pay 100% cancelation charge to the place where the agent had booked the hotel and may have to pay extra charge to the new place where he/she wishes to stay.